Click to save up to 15% on the EOTech 512.A65 in 2017!
Finding the right scope to purchase is a bit of challenge. Most people want to spend the least amount of money possible, but this cause them to end up with a terrible scope that breaks after first use.
I highly recommend that you purchase a scope from a well known Scope brand, such as EOTech. They have been in the rifle scope market for many years and they have perfected their advanced technology. The 512 features holographic technology that superimposes a laser light to develop a red pattern with an adjustable brightness.
This scope is very durable and can withstand even the worst of drops due to its knobbed aluminum good with mounting bolt.
The EOTech 512 has a 65 MOA reticle with a 1 MOA dot for aiming. It is powered by double A batteries and it has over 20 brightness options.
This model is also perfect with Weaver rails and Picatinny.
Furthermore, the scope is also waterproof so it is great for any climate or weather conditions. There is also a battery light, and automatic shutdown system.
Benefits and Features
- Holographic technology
- The 512 features a laser light that creates a red pattern with adjustable brightness
- Amazing structural integrity due to knobbed aluminium and water resistance
- Custom mounting bolt that does not require and tools
- No Eyesore
- 65 MOA reticle and a 1 MOA dot to aim with.
- Uses Double A batteries
- Battery indicator
- Automatic shut down system
Pros and Cons
No matter how well a product is designed and built, there is always going to be a couple flaws. Fortunately, the EOTech 512 does not have too many flaws, and the Pros far outweigh them. These pros and cons will help you determine if this is the right rifle scope for you to buy.
- Holographic technology for optimal accuracy
- Highly accurate and great ease of use.
- Use two double A batteries as a power source, which are very cheap and can be purchased everywhere
- Holographic pattern brightness can be adjusted, so the scope is perfect for all lighting conditions
- Works great for both small distance targets and combat due to holographic technology
- The laser is invisible from the perspective of the target
- It works great for short and long distances
- The lens prevents glare for using your gun during those nice sunny days
- Some items lack accessibility
- Lack of nighttime vision features
- Therefore, it requires space for other devices like night vision to be added.
Who should buy the EOTech 512?
- If you are the proud owner of an AR-15 or AR platform rifle, then this is the right scope for you.
- This scope has been used in the Iraqi and Afghani battles.
Customer Rating and Reviews
Customers of the EOTech 512 love this product. On Amazon.com, it has over 220 5 out of 5 star reviews, 25 4 star reviews, for an average of 4.7 out of 5 from over 264 reviews.
The reviews speak for themselves, this is a great product for any gun owner!
Many of the satisfied customers have loathed over the optimal accuracy although they complained about the battery life. So, just make sure that you always have an extra set of double A batteries on you, just in case your scope runs out of power. Thank god double A batteries are very cheap and can be found everywhere. That is not a big problem at all!
Furthermore, customers also mentioned how they love the Holographic technology and the red dot pattern of the scope with the adjustable brightness so they can use it in all light conditions.
The EOTech 512 is one the more expensive rifle scopes on the market. But, this price is justified by its advanced technology and features that out perform other rifle scopes. If you are looking to buy the best scope you can and you’re fine with spending $400, this is the right scope for you. It is one of the best reviewed rifle scopes you can find! Overall our EOTech 512 A65 Review is rated 4.7 out of 5 stars.
It is definitely the #1 scope under $500!